Benefits of Being a Member Throughout the programme, Members can expect to benefit in several areas including social, personal and skills development. Some benefits that previous Members have identified are:
1. Meet contemporaries and make new friends in different sectors.
2. Business networking.
3. Develop knowledge and understanding of the charitable sector.
4. Learn and hone new transferable skills including research, presentation, communication and problem solving.
5. Enhanced giving opportunity with guaranteed impact assessment.
6. Learning how to co-produce solutions with charities.
The programme will also enable Members to:
• Understand themselves, their role and responsibilities in society.
• Enjoy social recognition and satisfaction.
• Develop relationships with other like-minded, socially responsible individuals.
• Become part of a wider network of alumni which we hope will continue to drive the culture of giving.